You want to mount you phone in an out-front position on your bike for best viewing? Ideally the mount should also be adjustable to fit phones of different lengths. To be able to rotate the phone on the fly for portrait or landscape viewing would be a plus, so would an additional mount for your GoPro camera. Of course the mount should be made of aluminum for best support to your phone even under the worst road conditions. No other bike mounts out there give you all those benefits except the MountCase Bike Forward Mount.
- Mount phone in out-front position along the center line of the bike
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Adjustable arm to adapt to phones of different lengths
- Fitclic mounting bracket with patented Lock'n Rotate mechanism to allow 360° rotation of the phone on the fly
- Single hand operation
- Portrait or landscape mounting
- With silicone inserts to fit bar sizes of Ø31.8 and Ø24.5mm as well as other odd sizes and shapes
- With detachable GoPro adaptor for mounting a camera underneath the phone
- Works with all Fitclic cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 57g
- Package includes Bike Forward Mount, screws, GoPro adaptor, silicone inserts.